Speaking Up for Your Injured Child
A birth injury can leave your child and your entire family facing a future entirely different than the one you had envisioned. You may be dealing with a condition that will require continued or even lifelong care. The Pittsburgh birth injury lawyers at Pribanic & Pribanic, LLC are here to turn this uncertain future into a stable one. By holding negligent doctors and medical facilities accountable for their failures to provide standard care, we can pursue the financial compensation your child needs to receive the best care – for the rest of his or her life if necessary.
Our award-winning lawyers have over 100 years of combined experience and have recovered billions for the injured. Let us fight for you.
- Over 100 Years of Combined Legal Experience
- Recovered Billions on Behalf of Our Clients
- Our Founder Was Named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers
- We Offer Free Consultations
- Founded in 1984, We Have A Long Track Record of Success
- We Have Extensive Trial Experience & Ready To Fight For You
Pribanic & Pribanic, LLC Wonderful group of individuals.
Pribanic & Pribanic, LLC They are devoted and caring individuals which will represent a case with more passion and knowledge then you may expect!
- $21 Million Settlement Attorney Victor Pribanic fought on behalf of an infant that was severely injured due to both a defective product and hospital negligence. He secured a settlement for the family that will allow them to provide proper treatment for the rest of their child’s life. View More Results
With over a century of collective legal experience, the attorneys at Pribanic & Pribanic, LLC are qualified to handle even the most challenging birth injury cases. Notorious for their complexity, obstetrical malpractice lawsuits are extremely difficult to win. That doesn’t stop our firm from pursuing civil justice for our clients. We are passionate about helping children who have suffered harm due to substandard medical care, and we have the resources and skill to meet with success in these matters. Our extensive trial experience and masterful representation make us a formidable opponent for any negligent doctor or insurance company.
On average, 28,000 infants are born with a birth injury every year.
The injury rate for instrument-assisted vaginal births are 30% higher than those without.
In the U.S., more women are dying due to pregnancy-related complications than any other developed country.
The lifetime costs associated with a birth injury can range from $100,000 to more than $10 million.